Nothing on the globe compares to nature’s beauty and being in nature, or even viewing scenes of nature, reduces anxiety, anger, fear, and stress and boost pleasant feelings. In a nut shell Nature rejuvenates us.
Corbett Sukoon homestay is the perfect gateway to escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. This unique homestay is located on the outskirt of Corbett National park and situated at Village Khadet, Block Nainidanda, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand. It is surrounded by majestic mountains and pine trees.
Here you can find a secluded spot for peace and tranquil life. This offbeat destination brings to you the experience of natural luxury with taste of local culture. A small home far away from your home just makes too much impact – culturally and aesthetically.
Corbett Sukoon Homestay is surrounded by majestic mountains and pine trees. Pines trees have a pleasant fragrance that acts as a catalyst to energise you. Due to its soothing and serene environment, you can feel that you are at home, but at the same time relish the serenity and bliss of Garhwal beauty.
This homestay, built on the hilltop gives you a panoramic view of the fresh air of the valley. The beautiful Kali River flowing in the valley attracts everyone and without much effort, you can go down to the Kali river and can have a trekking experience as well.
The caretakers and the housekeeping staff will cater to your every need and make sure that you have a comfortable stay in Corbett Sukoon homestay.
If you are planning to lose yourself with your family to nature’s beauty, Corbett Sukoon homestay is the perfect solution to your questions.
Gardening, farming in own small farm
Bonfire under open sky
Yoga and Meditation in Temple Area
- Breakfast (only Vegetarian) is included with your reservation. Lunch, dinner and evening snacks will be paid.
- We server only home made food and local Garhwali cuisine. Usually available in farm.
- Any special meal can be made with advance information and depends on local availability of raw materials on a particular day.
- Non-veg meals such as chicken, fish, and mutton can also be cooked and served on special request. All Non-veg dishes will be charged separately. We have natural water availability 24X7 on all taps. Still you required packaged water bottles, please inform us in advance.
How to reach:
- Corbett Sukoon Homestay can be reached via 2 gateways of Uttarakhand, Ramnagar and Kotdwar.
- From Ramnagar it’s approximate 80 kms and from Kotdwar it’s 100 kms.
- Nearest Railway station : Ramnagar & Kotdwar .
- Nearest Airport : Pant Nagar at a distance of 160kms & Jolly grant at a distance of 200 kms. We can organize a cab for a pick-up and drop from both railway stations or airports at an additional cost. Driving on own - You must have good experience to drive on mountains due to blind turns and thin roads. On premise parking is available
Wifi & Internet Connectivity:
- All Major ISP’s, Airtel, VI & Jio works really well.
- Being in a rural and offbeat location Wifi is not yet available but JioFi can be arranged on request.
- The network is decent enough for Video calls and and online meetings, unless weather is bad.
- Check-in time: 01:00 PM.
- Check-out time: 11:00 AM
- Services of the staff are available until 10:00 PM. Dinner will be served before 10:00 PM.
- Do not damage anything with in the premise. The cost will be paid at the time of checkout.
- We are pet-friendly. If you are coming with your pet, make sure they are well-mannered and that nothing is damaged. In case, there is damage, the same will have to be paid for at the time of checkout as per actual costs.
- We can arrange bonfire on request only. There is an additional cost of INR 1000 per bonfire. If it is raining and woods are wet, bonfire might not be possible.
- Open space from all 4 corners is the highlight of this place. Fresh Air floats from all sides.
- We have 3 rooms and a big hall in the first floor.
- Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati are named for the rooms. Out of which Ganga and Yamuna have attached warshrooms.
- The Hall named “Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali” can be used as party hall as well as indoor playing area. Ideal place for Yoga and Meditation.
- Living room in the ground floor has all facilities with a big screen TV. Kitchen and Dinning area is also attached to Living room.
- A Dormitory is also available for big groups.
- Daily essentials like, refrigerator, washing machines, microwave oven, invertor etc. also available.
- Weather is pleasant throughout the year, so no AC or cooler is installed. Only cealing fans are installed in each room.
- Maha Kali temple is just next to the homestay where you can do worship and do meditation everyday.